--- 디지털 인쇄로 책을...

---리룩스서버컴퓨터 백업

공개 자료실 

文學위의 文學 출판사입니다. PDF로 전환하여 복사기로 책을 만듭니다. 자세한 내용은, '디지털 인쇄'에서 확인해 보세요!

새로운 리눅스 서버... 일기 (日記)

하지만 기계 제작 일이 계속 주문이 들어와서 밀려 있는 상황. 조금 더 야간 잔업을 진중하게 집중하지 않으면 안 될 정도. 그렇지만 겨울철이다보니 너무 추워서 또한 야간 작업이 힘들었지만 이제 봄부터는 더 집중할 필요가 있었다. 계속된 기계 주문을 해결할 수 있는 유일한 해결책을 더 많은 시간을 기계작업시간으로 충당하여야만 한다는 점이었다.

유튜브 (6)

2021.11.14 15:29

文學 조회 수:119

AIN'T NO SUNSHINE - BILL WITHERS | Fabio Rodrigues, Allie Sherlock, & John M | Public Acoustic cover - YouTube

The fact that Allie performs these old classics tells me that her Dad has a great music collection and has taught his beautiful daughter to appreciate artists from all generations.Allie is a star,with a unique powerful voice.I hope she has a wonderful career,as she has definite talent.

Allie가 이 오래된 클래식을 연주한다는 사실은 그녀의 아버지가 훌륭한 음악 컬렉션을 가지고 있고 그의 아름다운 딸에게 모든 세대의 예술가들을 감상하도록 가르쳤다는 것을 말해줍니다.Allie는 독특하고 강력한 목소리를 가진 스타입니다. 그녀는 확실한 재능을 가지고 있기 때문에.

Queridos amigos: otra vez excepcional la interpretación que han hecho. Felicitaciones y gracias por regalarnos su amor por la música. Pregunta: donde es el lugar en el que cantan ???? aparece como Dublin City, es en USA o en Irlanda ????. Con afecto, ORLANDO desde la Patagonia Argentina

동료들: otra vez excepcional la interpretación que han hecho. Felicitaciones y gracias por regalarnos su amor por la musica. Pregunta: donde es el lugar en el que cantan ???? aparece como Dublin City, es en USA o en Irland ????. 콘 펙토, 올랜도 데데 라 파타고니아 아르헨티나 

The harmonizing between Allie and the sax(and the guitar) is just amazing and beautiful. Even more so knowing this is pretty much unrehearsed. They make it look so easy……but it is a rare talent.

Allie와 색소폰(기타)의 하모니가 정말 놀랍고 아름답습니다. 더군다나 이것을 아는 것은 거의 연습되지 않은 것입니다. 그들은 너무 쉬워보이게 만들지만……. 하지만 그것은 희귀한 재능입니다.

With this great mini-concert, Allie has once again brilliantly proven that she can present any genre of music perfectly. Her clear voice with so much power and control is just as exceptionally beautiful as her sympathetically radiant, honest smile. She is a musical gift to the world, because her voice could literally make the world a better place, because Allie's absolutely outstanding voice unites. I even assume that musically there is absolutely nothing she cannot do.

이번 미니 콘서트를 통해 Allie는 어떤 장르의 음악도 완벽하게 소화할 수 있음을 다시 한 번 훌륭하게 입증했습니다. 많은 힘과 통제력을 지닌 그녀의 맑은 목소리는 동정적으로 빛나고 정직한 미소만큼이나 매우 아름답습니다. 그녀는 세상에 음악적 선물입니다. 그녀의 목소리는 말 그대로 세상을 더 나은 곳으로 만들 수 있기 때문입니다. Allie의 절대적으로 뛰어난 목소리가 결합되기 때문입니다. 나는 심지어 그녀가 음악적으로 할 수 있는 것이 전혀 없다고 가정한다.

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On | Allie Sherlock & The 3 buskteers cover - YouTube

그 밖의 댓글 모음

1. Just look at the happiness these gifted musicians are spreading and imagine the money they are generating for Ireland by attracting people from so many different areas of the world prepared to travel to see them live. I will certainly be making my first trip to Ireland in the hope of seeing these phenomenal buskers but I better hurry up as they’ll no doubt be touring the world before too long. Fantastic stuff

이 재능 있는 음악가들이 펼치고 있는 행복을 보고 그들이 라이브를 보기 위해 여행할 준비가 된 세계 여러 지역의 사람들을 끌어들여 아일랜드를 위해 벌어들이는 돈을 상상해 보십시오. 나는 확실히 이 경이로운 버스커들을 보기 위해 아일랜드로의 첫 여행을 할 것이지만 머지 않아 그들이 세계를 여행할 것이라는 데 의심의 여지가 없기 때문에 서두르는 것이 좋습니다. 환상적인 물건

2. I don't think I ever comment but I fallow you for a wild and I love your videos!!! One of my friends is from England and they always go to Dublin and I always have dream of going to Dublin 

나는 댓글을 달지 않는다고 생각하지만 나는 당신에게 열광하고 당신의 비디오를 사랑합니다!!! 제 친구 중 한 명은 영국에서 왔고 그들은 항상 더블린에 가는데 저는 항상 더블린에 가는 꿈을 꿉니다 

3. I think you're absolutely great young girl in Spain and her music like yours fantastic easier for me to get to Spain what is ASDA's present I'm like covert and everything else so I will tell you I will tell you and I'm not going to be prejudiced because I am Irish living in Spain England and the rest of the world I think your singing is absolutely gorgeous I like your mum as well she's got ringing her fingers so I don't go down there I love you but

나는 당신이 스페인에서 절대적으로 훌륭한 어린 소녀라고 생각하고 당신과 같은 그녀의 음악은 내가 스페인에 쉽게 갈 수 있도록 환상적이라고 생각합니다 ASDA의 현재는 무엇입니까 나는 은밀하고 다른 모든 것과 같아서 당신에게 말할 것입니다 나는 당신에게 말할 것이고 나는 아닙니다 나는 스페인 영국과 다른 세계에 살고 있는 아일랜드인이기 때문에 편견을 가질 것입니다 당신의 노래는 절대적으로 멋진 것 같아요 나는 당신의 엄마도 좋아합니다 그녀는 그녀의 손가락을 울리고 그래서 나는 거기에 가지 않습니다 당신을 사랑합니다.

4. What a woman... what a singer... 

The other guy sings always the wrong tonality.. 

Both voices he tries are too  low and too high for him..

Might be perfect for the girl, but wrong for him, so the band has to change tonality  when he sings..

여자라니... 가수라니...

다른 사람은 항상 잘못된 음색을 노래합니다..

그가 시도하는 두 목소리는 그에게 너무 낮고 너무 높습니다..

소녀에게는 완벽할 수 있지만 그에게는 틀릴 수 있으므로 밴드는 그가 노래할 때 음색을 변경해야 합니다..

5. I WANNA COME TO ONE OF YOUR CONCERTS!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR WORLD TOUR!!! Loving your music from Australia

나는 당신의 콘서트 중 하나에 가고 싶어요!!! 당신의 세계 여행을 기다릴 수 없어요!!! 호주에서 온 당신의 음악을 사랑합니다

6. Dublin could become the new San Francisco. The Haight-Ashbury could be recreated here

더블린은 새로운 샌프란시스코가 될 수 있습니다. Haight-Ashbury는 여기에서 재현될 수 있습니다.