--- 디지털 인쇄로 책을...

---리룩스서버컴퓨터 백업

공개 자료실 

文學위의 文學 출판사입니다. PDF로 전환하여 복사기로 책을 만듭니다. 자세한 내용은, '디지털 인쇄'에서 확인해 보세요!

리눅스(Linux) 서버

보내온 스펨메일(?) 중에...

2004.05.16 19:33

문학 조회 수:2795

Hello,

I have visited www.munhag.com and noticed that your website is not listed on some search engines. I am sure that through our service the number of people who visit your website will definitely increase. SeekerCenter is a unique technology that instantly submits your website to over 500,000 search engines and directories -- a really low-cost and effective way to advertise your site. For more details please go to SeekerCenter.net.

Give your website maximum exposure today!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Vanessa Lintner
Sales & Marketing
www.SeekerCenter.net

You are receiving this email because you opted-in to receive special offers through a partner website. If you feel that you received this email in error or do not wish to receive additional special offers, please enter your email address here and click the button of "Remove Me":
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hello,

여보세요 (안녕하세요),

I have visited www.munhag.com and noticed that your website is not listed on some search engines.

나는 www.munhag.com을 그리고 당신의 website이 약간의 서치 엔진에(서) 목록에 실리지 않다를 알으면서 방문했습니다.

I am sure that through our service the number of people who visit your website will definitely increase.

나는 당신의 website이 명확히 증가할 것이라고 방문하는 사람들의 우리의 서비스 수를 통하여 확신합니다.

SeekerCenter is a unique technology that instantly submits your website to over 500,000 search engines and directories -- a really low-cost and effective way to advertise your site.

SeekerCenter는 그 500,000 서치 엔진과 디렉토리너머 즉시 당신의 website을 제출하는 -- 실제로 당신의 사이트를 광고할 값이 싸고 효과적인 길 유일한 기술입니다.

For more details please go to SeekerCenter.net.

더 많은 세부를 위하여는 SeekerCenter.net에 가 주세요.

Give your website maximum exposure today!

당신의 website에게 최대 노출 오늘로 주시오!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

기대하고 있는 당신에게서 청취.

Best Regards,

가장 좋은 관심,

Vanessa Lintner

큰 멋쟁이 나비속의 나비 Lintner.

Sales & Marketing www.SeekerCenter.net

판매 & 마케팅 www.SeekerCenter.net.

You are receiving this email because you opted-in to receive special offers through a partner website.

당신 opted-in 파트너 website을 통하여 특가 제공을 받기 때문에 당신은 이 email을 받고 있습니다.

If you feel that you received this email in error or do not wish to receive additional special offers, please enter your email address here and click the button of "Remove Me":

당신이 당신이 잘못에(서) 이 email을 받았었다를 느낀다면 또한 추가의 특가 제공을 받고 싶지 않습니다, 여기서 당신의 email 주소에 들어가 주세요 그리고 째깍하는 소리 버튼 " 나를 " 해임합니다: